Subject Areas on Research
- Identifying baseline immune-related biomarkers to predict clinical outcome of immunotherapy.
- Late-stage tumors induce anemia and immunosuppressive extramedullary erythroid progenitor cells.
- Monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells regulate T-cell responses against vaccinia virus.
- Murine CMV induces type 1 IFN that impairs differentiation of MDSCs critical for transplantation tolerance.
- No Evidence That Genetic Variation in the Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cell Pathway Influences Ovarian Cancer Survival.
- Targeting EZH2 histone methyltransferase activity alleviates experimental intestinal inflammation.