Subject Areas on Research
- A tumor-intrinsic PD-L1/NLRP3 inflammasome signaling pathway drives resistance to anti-PD-1 immunotherapy.
- Identifying baseline immune-related biomarkers to predict clinical outcome of immunotherapy.
- Late-stage tumors induce anemia and immunosuppressive extramedullary erythroid progenitor cells.
- Letter by Moris et al Regarding Article, "Cardioprotective Role of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells in Heart Failure".
- Murine CMV induces type 1 IFN that impairs differentiation of MDSCs critical for transplantation tolerance.
- No Evidence That Genetic Variation in the Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cell Pathway Influences Ovarian Cancer Survival.
- Receptor tyrosine kinase MerTK suppresses an allogenic type I IFN response to promote transplant tolerance.
- Targeting EZH2 histone methyltransferase activity alleviates experimental intestinal inflammation.