Subject Areas on Research
- Conformational ensemble of the human TRPV3 ion channel.
- Crystal structure of the MOP flippase MurJ in an inward-facing conformation.
- Proteome-Wide Characterization of Phosphorylation-Induced Conformational Changes in Breast Cancer.
- Spliceosomal Prp8 intein at the crossroads of protein and RNA splicing.
- Structures of the activator of K. pneumonia biofilm formation, MrkH, indicates PilZ domains involved in c-di-GMP and DNA binding.
- α-Helical coiled-coil peptide materials for biomedical applications.