Single Molecule Imaging
Subject Areas on Research
- An Adaptive Real-Time 3D Single Particle Tracking Method for Monitoring Viral First Contacts.
- Capturing the start point of the virus-cell interaction with high-speed 3D single-virus tracking.
- Dissection of molecular assembly dynamics by tracking orientation and position of single molecules in live cells.
- Enhancer RNAs predict enhancer-gene regulatory links and are critical for enhancer function in neuronal systems.
- Growth Kinetics of Single Polymer Particles in Solution via Active-Feedback 3D Tracking.
- High-Throughput Analysis of Heteroduplex DNA in Mitotic Recombination Products.
- Particle-by-Particle In Situ Characterization of the Protein Corona via Real-Time 3D Single-Particle-Tracking Spectroscopy*.
- Quantitative spatial analysis of transcripts in multinucleate cells using single-molecule FISH.
- Real-Time 3D Single Particle Tracking: Towards Active Feedback Single Molecule Spectroscopy in Live Cells.
- Real-time 3D single molecule tracking.
- Recruitment of endoplasmic reticulum-targeted and cytosolic mRNAs into membrane-associated stress granules.
- Spatial heterogeneity of the cytosol revealed by machine learning-based 3D particle tracking.
- Structural basis of glycan276-dependent recognition by HIV-1 broadly neutralizing antibodies.