Subject Areas on Research
- Community dynamics of soil-borne fungal communities along elevation gradients in neotropical and palaeotropical forests.
- Differential gene expression associated with fungal trophic shifts along the senescence gradient of the moss Dicranum scoparium.
- Investigating the mycobiome of the Holcomb Creosote Superfund Site.
- Lyticase Facilitates Mycobiome Resolution Without Disrupting Microbiome Fidelity in Primates.
- Patchy Distributions and Distinct Niche Partitioning of Mycoplankton Populations across a Nearshore to Open Ocean Gradient.