Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of a Segmentation-Free Deep Learning Algorithm for Diagnosing Glaucoma From Optical Coherence Tomography Scans.
- Association between Rates of Visual Field Progression and Intraocular Pressure Measurements Obtained by Different Tonometers.
- Characterization of Corneal Donor Tissue Lesions by Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography Compared With Eye Bank Technician Slit-Lamp Examination.
- Eight-Year Incidence of Open-Angle Glaucoma in the Tema Eye Survey.
- Novel Image-Based Analysis for Reduction of Clinician-Dependent Variability in Measurement of the Corneal Ulcer Size.
- Retinal Arteriolar Narrowing in Young Adults With Glaucomatous Optic Disc.
- Six-Year Incidence of and Risk Factors for Cataract Surgery in a Multi-ethnic Asian Population: The Singapore Epidemiology of Eye Diseases Study.