Subject Areas on Research
- A Common Polymorphism in a Williams Syndrome Gene Predicts Amygdala Reactivity and Extraversion in Healthy Adults.
- Developmental Differences in Functioning in Youth With Social Phobia.
- Extended Release Guanfacine in Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: A Pilot, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
- Ministry of Health Clinical Practice Guidelines: Anxiety Disorders.
- Psychiatric outcomes of bullying victimization: a study of discordant monozygotic twins.
- The Role of Emotion-Driven Impulse Control Difficulties in the Relation Between Social Anxiety and Aggression.