Subject Areas on Research
- Accessory Genomes Drive Independent Spread of Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Clonal Groups 258 and 307 in Houston, TX.
- Autochthonous ST405 NDM-5 producing Escherichia coli causing fatal sepsis in Northern Italy.
- Clinical outcomes and bacterial characteristics of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae complex among patients from different global regions (CRACKLE-2): a prospective, multicentre, cohort study.
- Colistin Versus Ceftazidime-Avibactam in the Treatment of Infections Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae.
- Molecular and clinical epidemiology of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacterales in the USA (CRACKLE-2): a prospective cohort study.
- Multi-faceted strategies improve collection compliance and sample acceptance rate for carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) active surveillance testing.
- Role of newer and re-emerging older agents in the treatment of infections caused by carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae.