Subject Areas on Research
- Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric properties of the Kessler Scale of Psychological Distress to a traumatic brain injury population in Swahili and the Tanzanian Setting.
- Fear of Movement and Associated Factors Among Adults With Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Prospective Associations Between Depressive Symptoms and the Metabolic Syndrome: the Spirited Life Study of Methodist Pastors in North Carolina.
- Self- and parent-reported depressive symptoms rated by the mood and feelings questionnaire.
- Shortening self-report mental health symptom measures through optimal test assembly methods: Development and validation of the Patient Health Questionnaire-Depression-4.