Subject Areas on Research
- A Qualitative, Systems Thinking Approach to Study Self-Management in Women With Migraine.
- A constant conversation: tuning into and harmonizing the needs and priorities of the body and mind.
- Algorithm-based decision support for symptom self-management among adults with Cancer: results of usability testing.
- Barriers and facilitators to taking on diabetes self-management tasks in pre-adolescent children with type 1 diabetes: a qualitative study.
- Best Practices in Oncology Distress Management: Beyond the Screen.
- Diabetes Self-management Training in a Virtual Environment.
- Long-Term Effects of a Self-management Program for Older Women With Urinary Incontinence in Rural Korea: A Comparison Cohort Study.
- Mobile health devices: will patients actually use them?
- Mobile health intervention for youth with sickle cell disease: Impact on adherence, disease knowledge, and quality of life.
- Randomized trial of an uncertainty self-management telephone intervention for patients awaiting liver transplant.
- Reimagine: a randomized controlled trial of an online, symptom self-management curriculum among breast cancer survivors.
- Self-Efficacy and Adherence Behaviors in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.
- Telehealth Applications to Enhance CKD Knowledge and Awareness Among Patients and Providers.
- The User Knows What to Call It: Incorporating Patient Voice Through User-Contributed Tags on a Participatory Platform About Health Management.
- Track: A randomized controlled trial of a digital health obesity treatment intervention for medically vulnerable primary care patients.
- Using an internet intervention to support self-management of low back pain in primary care: findings from a randomised controlled feasibility trial (SupportBack).
Keywords of People