Subject Areas on Research
- Metal-Organic Framework Encapsulation Preserves the Bioactivity of Protein Therapeutics.
- Metal-Organic Framework as a Protective Coating for Biodiagnostic Chips.
- Mn Porphyrin-Based Redox-Active Drugs: Differential Effects as Cancer Therapeutics and Protectors of Normal Tissue Against Oxidative Injury.
- Radiation-Mediated Tumor Growth Inhibition Is Significantly Enhanced with Redox-Active Compounds That Cycle with Ascorbate.
- Ultrarobust Biochips with Metal-Organic Framework Coating for Point-of-Care Diagnosis.