Subject Areas on Research
- Age, burnout and physical and psychological work ability among nurses.
- Buddy Care, a Peer-to-Peer Intervention: A Pilot Quality Improvement Project to Decrease Occupational Stress Among an Overseas Military Population.
- C.O.V.I.D.: A Survival Guide for GI Fellowship Training During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Persistent Depressive Symptoms in a Population With High Levels of Occupational Stress: Trajectories Offer Insights Into Both Chronicity and Resilience.
- Physician Well-being.
- Stress and burnout among gynecologic oncologists: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology Evidence-based Review and Recommendations.
- Stress management in the workplace for employees with hypertension: a randomized controlled trial.
- Workplace health and safety intervention for child care staff: Rationale, design, and baseline results from the CARE cluster randomized control trial.