Subject Areas on Research
- Application of the RAND-UCLA Appropriateness Methodology to a Large Multidisciplinary Stakeholder Group Evaluating the Validity and Feasibility of Patient-Centered Standards in Geriatric Surgery.
- Brief Report: A Survey of Autism Research Priorities Across a Diverse Community of Stakeholders.
- Building capacity for advances in tuberculosis research; proceedings of the third RePORT international meeting.
- Hospital Standards to Promote Optimal Surgical Care of the Older Adult: A Report From the Coalition for Quality in Geriatric Surgery.
- Priorities for Cardiovascular Outcomes Research: A Report of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Centers for Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Working Group.
- Providing early detection and early intervention for autism spectrum disorder in South Africa: stakeholder perspectives from the Western Cape province.