Subject Areas on Research
- A Latent Variable Approach to Measuring Social Dynamics in Adolescence.
- Beyond Nudges - When Improving Health Calls for Greater Assertiveness.
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- HIV-1 Drug Resistance and Virologic Outcomes Among Tanzanian Youth Living With HIV.
- Lonely young adults in modern Britain: findings from an epidemiological cohort study.
- Reward Seeking and Self-Regulation: Changing the Environment to Prevent Adolescent Pregnancy.
- Risk perceptions regarding cigarette smoking in the United States continue to decline.