Subject Areas on Research
- Acylation of naturally occurring and synthetic 1-deoxysphinganines by ceramide synthase. Formation of N-palmitoyl-aminopentol produces a toxic metabolite of hydrolyzed fumonisin, AP1, and a new category of ceramide synthase inhibitor.
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists increase pancreatic mass by induction of protein synthesis.
- Indium lung disease.
- Inflammatory, hemostatic, and other novel biomarkers for diabetic retinopathy: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis.
- Moving beyond microbiome-wide associations to causal microbe identification.
- Sequential Validation of Blood-Based Protein Biomarker Candidates for Early-Stage Pancreatic Cancer.
- Sphingolipid metabolism: roles in signal transduction and disruption by fumonisins.