Subject Areas on Research
- An open-label phase 2 study of glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitor LY2090314 in patients with acute leukemia.
- Factors affecting procedural pain in children during and immediately after intramuscular botulinum toxin injections for spasticity.
- Impact of Sodium Bicarbonate-Buffered Lidocaine on Patient Pain During Image-Guided Breast Biopsy.
- Intranasal midazolam and fentanyl for procedural sedation and analgesia in infants in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Impact of Intraurethral Lidocaine on Urodynamic Voiding Parameters.
- The Influence of Local Anesthesia Depth on Procedural Pain During Fluoroscopically Guided Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Injections: A Randomized Clinical Trial.