Subject Areas on Research
- A protocol to reduce self-reported pain scores and adverse events following lumbar punctures in older adults.
- An open-label phase 2 study of glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitor LY2090314 in patients with acute leukemia.
- Factors affecting procedural pain in children during and immediately after intramuscular botulinum toxin injections for spasticity.
- Gabapentin as an adjunct to paracervical block for perioperative pain management for first-trimester uterine aspiration: a randomized controlled trial.
- Impact of Sodium Bicarbonate-Buffered Lidocaine on Patient Pain During Image-Guided Breast Biopsy.
- Intranasal midazolam and fentanyl for procedural sedation and analgesia in infants in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Impact of Intraurethral Lidocaine on Urodynamic Voiding Parameters.