Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiac Surgery in Patients With Trisomy 13 and 18: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Management Considerations for Ongoing Pregnancies Complicated by Trisomy 13 and 18.
- Management of Pregnancy and Survival of Infants with Trisomy 13 or Trisomy 18.
- Mortality and morbidity of VLBW infants with trisomy 13 or trisomy 18.
- Obstetric practice patterns in pregnancies complicated by fetal trisomy 13 or 18.
- Transitions in Care for Infants with Trisomy 13 or 18.
- Trisomy 13 and the risk of gestational hypertensive disorders: a population-based study.
- Trisomy 13-confined placental mosaicism: is there an increased risk of gestational hypertensive disorders?
Keywords of People
- Dotters-Katz, Sarah K., Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine