Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiac copper deficiency activates a systemic signaling mechanism that communicates with the copper acquisition and storage organs.
- MNK Controls mTORC1:Substrate Association through Regulation of TELO2 Binding with mTORC1.
- Membrane Transporters Involved in the Antimicrobial Activities of Pyrithione in Escherichia coli.
- Mining copper transport genes.
- Mutational analysis of ATP7B and genotype-phenotype correlation in Japanese with Wilson's disease.
- PINA is essential for growth and positively influences NIMA function in Aspergillus nidulans.
- Peptidylglycine α-amidating monooxygenase heterozygosity alters brain copper handling with region specificity.