Subject Areas on Research
- Activities, function, and health-related quality of life (HRQOL) of older adults with cancer.
- Comorbidity in older adults with cancer.
- Early to Midterm Clinical and Radiographic Survivorship of the All-Polyethylene Versus Modular Metal-Backed Tibia Component in Primary Total Knee Replacement.
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors: Specific Needs and Their Implications for Survivorship Care Planning.
- Interventions to improve the quality of life and survivorship of older adults with cancer: The funding landscape at NIH, ACS and PCORI.
- Knowledge and Preferences of Primary Care Providers in Delivering Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Care.
- Meeting the needs of long-term survivors: A testament to success in the care of patients with cancer.
- Optimizing veteran-centered prostate cancer survivorship care: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Patient-reported distress in Hodgkin lymphoma across the survivorship continuum.
- Survivorship, Version 2.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Survivorship, Version 2.2018, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Keywords of People