Subject Areas on Research
- COVID-19 and the Uncovering of Health Care Disparities in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada: Call to Action.
- Correlates of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination initiation and completion among 18-26 year olds in the United States.
- Oral polio vaccine response in the MAL-ED birth cohort study: Considerations for polio eradication strategies.
- There's Much Yet to be Done: Diverse Perspectives on HPV Vaccination.
- Vaccine coverage and adherence to EPI schedules in eight resource poor settings in the MAL-ED cohort study.