Subject Areas on Research
- Fructose and sugar: A major mediator of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Fructose metabolism and metabolic disease.
- Human UDP-galactose 4'-epimerase (GALE) is required for cell-surface glycome structure and function.
- Public Policies to Reduce Sugary Drink Consumption in Children and Adolescents.
- Sugar rush: Glucosylation of IPyA attenuates auxin levels.
- Tobacco industry's investment in sweetness comes full circle.
- Viscera affectum anno: the gut beyond eating behaviours.