Subject Areas on Research
- A Blueprint for Creating Mentored, Collaborative Networks for Early-Career Physician-Scientists.
- A Multi-Institution Collaboration to Define Core Content and Design Flexible Curricular Components for a Foundational Medical School Course: Implications for National Curriculum Reform.
- Be good, communicate, and collaborate: a qualitative analysis of stakeholder perspectives on adding a chiropractor to the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
- Collaborative Quality Improvement Reduces Postoperative Pneumonia After Isolated Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery.
- Partnership Conference.
- Use of a digital texting platform to foster collaborative learning in Trainees and Early Career Neonatologists.