Subject Areas on Research
- B-lymphocyte development is regulated by the combined dosage of three basic helix-loop-helix genes, E2A, E2-2, and HEB.
- Clinical application of exome sequencing in undiagnosed genetic conditions.
- Epstein-Barr virus induces global changes in cellular mRNA isoform usage that are important for the maintenance of latency.
- ITF-2, a downstream target of the Wnt/TCF pathway, is activated in human cancers with beta-catenin defects and promotes neoplastic transformation.
- Isolation of two E-box binding factors that interact with the rat tyrosine hydroxylase enhancer.
- Mitochondrial polymorphism A10398G and Haplogroup I are associated with Fuchs' endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Replication of TCF4 through association and linkage studies in late-onset Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
- Transcription factor E2-2 is an essential and specific regulator of plasmacytoid dendritic cell development.