Subject Areas on Research
- 'Mixed blessings': parental religiousness, parenting, and child adjustment in global perspective.
- Cognitive and academic outcomes in long-term survivors of infantile-onset Pompe disease: A longitudinal follow-up.
- Developmental Delays in Executive Function from 3 to 5 Years of Age Predict Kindergarten Academic Readiness.
- Environmental harshness and unpredictability, life history, and social and academic behavior of adolescents in nine countries.
- Prevalence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and comorbid psychiatric and behavioral problems among primary school students in western Saudi Arabia.
- What Constitutes Academic Dishonesty in Physical Therapy Education: Do Faculty and Learners Agree?