Subject Areas on Research
- Differential expression of mitochondrial DNA replication factors in mammalian tissues.
- Human mitochondrial DNA polymerase γ exhibits potential for bypass and mutagenesis at UV-induced cyclobutane thymine dimers.
- Manganese superoxide dismutase is a mitochondrial fidelity protein that protects Polγ against UV-induced inactivation.
- Meta-analyses identify 13 loci associated with age at menopause and highlight DNA repair and immune pathways.
- Mitochondrial neurogastrointestinal encephalomyopathy (MNGIE)-like phenotype in a patient with a novel heterozygous POLG mutation.
- SSBP1 mutations cause mtDNA depletion underlying a complex optic atrophy disorder.