Subject Areas on Research
- A complex role for Bcl10 in kidney injury.
- A loss-of-function RNA interference screen for molecular targets in cancer.
- Bcl10 is not a target for frequent mutation in human carcinomas.
- Hyperactivated JNK is a therapeutic target in pVHL-deficient renal cell carcinoma.
- Linking angiotensin II to nuclear factor-κ light chain enhancer of activated B cells-induced cardiovascular damage: bad CARMAs.
- Selective autophagy of the adaptor protein Bcl10 modulates T cell receptor activation of NF-κB.
- T cell receptor-dependent activation of mTOR signaling in T cells is mediated by Carma1 and MALT1, but not Bcl10.
Keywords of People