Subject Areas on Research
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) and Inhaled Epoprostenol (iPGI2) Use in Cardiothoracic Surgical Patients: Is there Sufficient Evidence for Evidence-Based Recommendations?
- Mission Possible: Successful Careers in Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology-What I Wish I Had Known in the First 5 Years After Fellowship.
- Neuromonitoring Modalities in Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia: A Review of the Literature.
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists Clinical Practice Improvement Advisory for Management of Perioperative Bleeding and Hemostasis in Cardiac Surgery Patients.
- The Database Dilemma: An Imperfect but Critical Tool to Improve Quality and Benchmark Outcomes.
- The Year in Cardiothoracic Transplant Anesthesia: Selected Highlights From 2020 Part I - Lung Transplantation.
- The Year in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia: Selected Highlights From 2017.