Subject Areas on Research
- APOE4-mediated amyloid-β pathology depends on its neuronal receptor LRP1.
- Circular RNA circEsyt2 regulates vascular smooth muscle cell remodeling via splicing regulation.
- Deficiency of MMP1a (Matrix Metalloprotease 1a) Collagenase Suppresses Development of Atherosclerosis in Mice: Translational Implications for Human Coronary Artery Disease.
- Lowering circulating apolipoprotein E levels improves aged bone fracture healing.
- Noncanonical Matrix Metalloprotease 1-Protease-Activated Receptor 1 Signaling Drives Progression of Atherosclerosis.
- Potential implications of Apolipoprotein E in early brain injury after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage: Involvement in the modulation of blood-brain barrier integrity.