Subject Areas on Research
- Dysregulation of the microvasculature in nonlesional non-sun-exposed skin of patients with lupus nephritis.
- EPCR knockout: inflaming the discussion.
- Expression of endothelial protein C receptor in cortical peritubular capillaries associates with a poor clinical response in lupus nephritis.
- Human platelets express endothelial protein C receptor, which can be utilized to enhance localization of factor VIIa activity.
- The endothelial protein C receptor (PROCR) Ser219Gly variant and risk of common thrombotic disorders: a HuGE review and meta-analysis of evidence from observational studies.