Subject Areas on Research
- Combination Varenicline/Bupropion Treatment Benefits Highly Dependent Smokers in an Adaptive Smoking Cessation Paradigm.
- EEG measures of brain activity reveal that smoking-related images capture the attention of smokers outside of awareness.
- Low Income as a Multiplicative Risk Factor for Oral Pain and Dental Problems Among U.S. Veteran Smokers.
- Oral primary care: an analysis of its impact on the incidence and mortality rates of oral cancer.
- Patient characteristics of smokers undergoing lumbar spine surgery: an analysis from the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Reducing nicotine exposure results in weight gain in smokers randomised to very low nicotine content cigarettes.
- Trends in Daily Cannabis Use Among Cigarette Smokers: United States, 2002-2014.