Subject Areas on Research
- "Blueprinting" thrombogenicity and antithrombotic drug response at the bedside in patients presenting emergently with symptoms of acute stroke.
- A preliminary study of association between adolescent estradiol level and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex activity during emotion regulation.
- PROVIDE-HF primary results: Patient-Reported Outcomes inVestigation following Initiation of Drug therapy with Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan) in heart failure.
- Remdesivir: Preliminary Data and Clinical Use Versus Recommended Use.
- Serum Calprotectin as a Novel Biomarker in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Pathogenesis and Progression: Preliminary Data from Experimental Model in Rats.
- The Pediatric Obesity Microbiome and Metabolism Study (POMMS): Methods, Baseline Data, and Early Insights.