Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic and functional dissection of HTRA1 and LOC387715 in age-related macular degeneration.
- Heritability and genome-wide association study to assess genetic differences between advanced age-related macular degeneration subtypes.
- MMP20 and ARMS2/HTRA1 Are Associated with Neovascular Lesion Size in Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Recombinant Haplotypes Narrow the ARMS2/HTRA1 Association Signal for Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- The autolysis of human HtrA1 is governed by the redox state of its N-terminal domain.