Zinc Finger Protein Gli3
Subject Areas on Research
- A role for sonic hedgehog signaling in the pathogenesis of human tracheoesophageal fistula.
- A sensitized mutagenesis screen identifies Gli3 as a modifier of Sox10 neurocristopathy.
- Dysregulation of hedgehog signalling predisposes to synovial chondromatosis.
- Evidence for the involvement of the Gli gene family in embryonic mouse lung development.
- HES1 is a novel downstream modifier of the SHH-GLI3 Axis in the development of preaxial polydactyly.
- Haploinsufficient phenotypes in Bmp4 heterozygous null mice and modification by mutations in Gli3 and Alx4.
- Hepatic accumulation of Hedgehog-reactive progenitors increases with severity of fatty liver damage in mice.
- Ihh controls cartilage development by antagonizing Gli3, but requires additional effectors to regulate osteoblast and vascular development.
- Insights into the genetic architecture of early stage age-related macular degeneration: a genome-wide association study meta-analysis.
- Molecular and clinical analyses of Greig cephalopolysyndactyly and Pallister-Hall syndromes: robust phenotype prediction from the type and position of GLI3 mutations.
- Mutations of the Sonic Hedgehog Pathway Underlie Hypothalamic Hamartoma with Gelastic Epilepsy.
- PTHrP regulates growth plate chondrocyte differentiation and proliferation in a Gli3 dependent manner utilizing hedgehog ligand dependent and independent mechanisms.
- Retrospective family study of childhood medulloblastoma.