Subject Areas on Research
- Alemtuzumab for the prevention and treatment of graft-versus-host disease.
- Alemtuzumab in the treatment of refractory acute rejection and bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantation.
- CD52 expression in mantle cell lymphoma.
- Fludarabine followed by alemtuzumab consolidation for previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia: final report of Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 19901.
- Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder following nonmyeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- The role of alemtuzumab in facilitating maintenance immunosuppression minimization following solid organ transplantation.
- Treatment of active refractory rheumatoid arthritis with humanized monoclonal antibody CAMPATH-1H administered by daily subcutaneous injection.
- Treatment of refractory acute rejection in a lung transplant recipient with campath 1H.