Subject Areas on Research
- A brief intervention to enhance breast cancer clinicians' communication about sexual health: Feasibility, acceptability, and preliminary outcomes.
- Achieving SDG related sexual and reproductive health targets in China: what are appropriate indicators and how we interpret them?
- Black Fathers' Preferences for Sexual Health Interventions with their Adolescent Sons.
- Contemporary Review of Male and Female Climacturia and Urinary Leakage During Sexual Activities.
- Crowdsourcing Methods to Enhance HIV and Sexual Health Services: A Scoping Review and Qualitative Synthesis.
- Crowdsourcing to Improve HIV and Sexual Health Outcomes: a Scoping Review.
- Gold nanoshell-localized photothermal ablation of prostate tumors in a clinical pilot device study.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Can Adversely Impact Domains of Sexual Function Such as Satisfaction with Sex Life.
- Principal Sources of Information African American Fathers Draw Upon to Inform their Sons about Sex and Sexual Health Risks.
- Sexual Orientation and Patient-Provider Communication About Sexual Problems or Concerns Among US Adults.
- Sexual health and the older adult.
- The role of patient-provider sexual health communication in understanding the uptake of HIV prevention services among Black men who have sex with men.
Keywords of People