Subject Areas on Research
- Disclosing Gender-Based Violence During Health Care Visits: A Patient-Centered Approach.
- Intimate partner violence among men and women who use methamphetamine: A mixed-methods study in South Africa.
- Leveraging strong social ties among young men in Dar es Salaam: A pilot intervention of microfinance and peer leadership for HIV and gender-based violence prevention.
- Structural Network Position and Performance of Health Leaders Within an HIV Prevention Trial.
- Understanding the Relationship Between Male Gender Socialization and Gender-Based Violence Among Refugees in Sub-Saharan Africa.