Subject Areas on Research
- A novel function of VCP (valosin-containing protein; p97) in the control of N-glycosylation of proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Destabilization of the VCP-Ufd1-Npl4 complex is associated with decreased levels of ERAD substrates.
- HDAC6 controls major cell response pathways to cytotoxic accumulation of protein aggregates.
- Phosphoproteome analysis of capacitated human sperm. Evidence of tyrosine phosphorylation of a kinase-anchoring protein 3 and valosin-containing protein/p97 during capacitation.
- Ring finger protein 121 is a potent regulator of adeno-associated viral genome transcription.
- VCP is essential for mitochondrial quality control by PINK1/Parkin and this function is impaired by VCP mutations.
- VCP/p97 is essential for maturation of ubiquitin-containing autophagosomes and this function is impaired by mutations that cause IBMPFD.