Subject Areas on Research
- Differential mRNA expression and protein localization of the SAP90/PSD-95-associated proteins (SAPAPs) in the nervous system of the mouse.
- Genome-wide association study of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Multiple rare SAPAP3 missense variants in trichotillomania and OCD.
- Synaptic dysfunction and abnormal behaviors in mice lacking major isoforms of Shank3.
- Translating Alzheimer's disease-associated polymorphisms into functional candidates: a survey of IGAP genes and SNPs.