Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic activation of the kinase IKKβ impairs T cell function and survival.
- Loss of PRDM1/BLIMP-1 function contributes to poor prognosis of activated B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- TCF1 Is Required for the T Follicular Helper Cell Response to Viral Infection.
- TCR stimulation without co-stimulatory signals induces expression of "tolerogenic" genes in memory CD4 T cells but does not compromise cell proliferation.
- Targeting miR-23a in CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocytes prevents tumor-dependent immunosuppression.