Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental History Provides a Roadmap for the Emergence of Tumor Plasticity.
- Formation of Rathke's pouch requires dual induction from the diencephalon.
- Functional maturation of hPSC-derived forebrain interneurons requires an extended timeline and mimics human neural development.
- Integrated cistromic and expression analysis of amplified NKX2-1 in lung adenocarcinoma identifies LMO3 as a functional transcriptional target.
- Multiple dose-dependent roles for Sox2 in the patterning and differentiation of anterior foregut endoderm.
- Primary thyroid-like low-grade nasopharyngeal papillary adenocarcinoma: A case report and literature review.