NADPH Oxidase 4
Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide association study suggests new evidence for an association of the NADPH Oxidase 4 (NOX4) gene with severe diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes.
- Erlotinib-mediated inhibition of EGFR signaling induces metabolic oxidative stress through NOX4.
- Gp91phox contributes to NADPH oxidase activity in aortic fibroblasts but not smooth muscle cells.
- Manganese superoxide dismutase-mediated inside-out signaling in HaCaT human keratinocytes and SKH-1 mouse skin.
- NADPH Oxidase 4 Regulates Inflammation in Ischemic Heart Failure: Role of Soluble Epoxide Hydrolase.
- NADPH oxidase 4: walking the walk with Poldip2.
- NOX4 mediates cytoprotective autophagy induced by the EGFR inhibitor erlotinib in head and neck cancer cells.
- Nanostring-based multigene assay to predict recurrence for gastric cancer patients after surgery.
- Nox4 NADPH oxidase contributes to smooth muscle cell phenotypes associated with unstable atherosclerotic plaques.
- Nox4 mediates TGF-beta1-induced retinoblastoma protein phosphorylation, proliferation, and hypertrophy in human airway smooth muscle cells.
- Oxygen-coupled redox regulation of the skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor-Ca2+ release channel by NADPH oxidase 4.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.
- Superoxide dismutase-3 promotes full expression of the EPO response to hypoxia.
- The Hippo Pathway Effector TAZ Regulates Ferroptosis in Renal Cell Carcinoma.