Subject Areas on Research
- A Heat Shock Protein 48 (HSP48) Biomolecular Condensate Is Induced during Dictyostelium discoideum Development.
- A PRMT5-RNF168-SMURF2 Axis Controls H2AX Proteostasis.
- Aging Is Associated With Impaired Activation of Protein Homeostasis-Related Pathways After Cardiac Arrest in Mice.
- Gigaxonin glycosylation regulates intermediate filament turnover and may impact giant axonal neuropathy etiology or treatment
- Impaired capacity to restore proteostasis in the aged brain after ischemia: Implications for translational brain ischemia research.
- Impairments in age-dependent ubiquitin proteostasis and structural integrity of selective neurons by uncoupling Ran GTPase from the Ran-binding domain 3 of Ranbp2 and identification of novel mitochondrial isoforms of ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2I (ubc9) and Ranbp2.
- Loss of Ranbp2 in motoneurons causes disruption of nucleocytoplasmic and chemokine signaling, proteostasis of hnRNPH3 and Mmp28, and development of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-like syndromes.