Subject Areas on Research
- A loss-of-function RNA interference screen for molecular targets in cancer.
- Breakpoints of the t(11;18)(q21;q21) in mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) lymphoma lie within or near the previously undescribed gene MALT1 in chromosome 18.
- Morphologic features of 115 lymphomas of the orbit and ocular adnexa categorized according to the World Health Organization classification: are marginal zone lymphomas in the orbit mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue-type lymphomas?
- Selective autophagy of the adaptor protein Bcl10 modulates T cell receptor activation of NF-κB.
- T cell receptor-dependent activation of mTOR signaling in T cells is mediated by Carma1 and MALT1, but not Bcl10.