Subject Areas on Research
- Additional perspectives on chronic kidney disease of unknown aetiology (CKDu) in Sri Lanka--lessons learned from the WHO CKDu population prevalence study.
- Association between arsenic, cadmium, manganese, and lead levels in private wells and birth defects prevalence in North Carolina: a semi-ecologic study.
- CKD of Uncertain Etiology: A Systematic Review.
- Heavy metals, organic solvents, and multiple sclerosis: An exploratory look at gene-environment interactions.
- Maternal blood cadmium, lead and arsenic levels, nutrient combinations, and offspring birthweight.