Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in patient-reported outcomes in light chain amyloidosis in the first year after diagnosis and relationship to NT-proBNP change.
- Isolated Gastric Amyloid Light Chain Amyloidosis Causing Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Outcomes of autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation in primary amyloidosis after bortezomib-based induction therapy.
- Patient-reported distress is prevalent in systemic light chain (AL) amyloidosis but not determined by severity of disease.
- Pinch Purpura: A Cutaneous Manifestation of Systemic Amyloidosis.
- The use of PROMIS patient-reported outcomes (PROs) to inform light chain (AL) amyloid disease severity at diagnosis.
- Understanding and recognizing cardiac amyloidosis.