Subject Areas on Research
- An inner activation gate controls TMEM16F phospholipid scrambling.
- Drosophila Subdued is a moonlighting transmembrane protein 16 (TMEM16) that transports ions and phospholipids.
- Evidence that polyphenols do not inhibit the phospholipid scramblase TMEM16F.
- Inferior Olivary TMEM16B Mediates Cerebellar Motor Learning.
- Regulatory Roles of Anoctamin-6 in Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells.
- TMEM16F forms a Ca2+-activated cation channel required for lipid scrambling in platelets during blood coagulation.