Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive search for calcium binding sites critical for TMEM16A calcium-activated chloride channel activity.
- An inner activation gate controls TMEM16F phospholipid scrambling.
- Ca2+-activated Cl- channels at a glance.
- Calcium-activated chloride channel TMEM16A modulates mucin secretion and airway smooth muscle contraction.
- Molecular basis of PIP2-dependent regulation of the Ca2+-activated chloride channel TMEM16A.
- TMEM16F forms a Ca2+-activated cation channel required for lipid scrambling in platelets during blood coagulation.
- The calcium-activated chloride channel anoctamin 1 acts as a heat sensor in nociceptive neurons.