Subject Areas on Research
- Functional impairment in protein kinase C by RACK1 (receptor for activated C kinase 1) deficiency in aged rat brain cortex.
- Protein kinase C delta (PKCdelta) is required for protein tyrosine phosphatase mu (PTPmu)-dependent neurite outgrowth.
- Ribosomal RACK1:Protein Kinase C βII Modulates Intramolecular Interactions between Unstructured Regions of Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4G (eIF4G) That Control eIF4E and eIF3 Binding.
- Ribosomal RACK1:Protein Kinase C βII Phosphorylates Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4G1 at S1093 To Modulate Cap-Dependent and -Independent Translation Initiation.
- The betagamma subunit of heterotrimeric G proteins interacts with RACK1 and two other WD repeat proteins.