Subject Areas on Research
- Axon guidance pathways served as common targets for human speech/language evolution and related disorders.
- Immunohistochemical localization of netrin-1 in the embryonic chick nervous system.
- Integrin acts upstream of netrin signaling to regulate formation of the anchor cell's invasive membrane in C. elegans.
- Netrin-1 and peripheral nerve regeneration in the adult rat.
- Netrin-1-mediated axon guidance in mouse embryonic stem cells overexpressing neurogenin-1.
- Neurotrophins and netrins require calcineurin/NFAT signaling to stimulate outgrowth of embryonic axons.
- Novel role for Netrins in regulating epithelial behavior during lung branching morphogenesis.
- Partial denervation of sub-basal axons persists following debridement wounds to the mouse cornea.