Injection Site Reaction
Subject Areas on Research
- Durvalumab as third-line or later treatment for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (ATLANTIC): an open-label, single-arm, phase 2 study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab 150 mg Every 4 Weeks in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Not on Statin Therapy: The ODYSSEY CHOICE II Study.
- How Well Do Rheumatology Fellows Manage Acute Infusion Reactions? A Pilot Curricular Intervention.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of eculizumab in generalized myasthenia gravis.
- Pressure monitoring: The evidence so far.
- Safety and immune responses after a 12-month booster in healthy HIV-uninfected adults in HVTN 100 in South Africa: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of ALVAC-HIV (vCP2438) and bivalent subtype C gp120/MF59 vaccines.
- Safety and varicella outcomes after varicella zoster immune globulin administration in pregnancy.