Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic variants on chromosome 1q41 influence ocular axial length and high myopia.
- Obesity and diabetes genetic variants associated with gestational weight gain.
- Pathology of inherited manganese transporter deficiency.
- Syndrome of hepatic cirrhosis, dystonia, polycythemia, and hypermanganesemia caused by mutations in SLC30A10, a manganese transporter in man.
- Total zinc intake may modify the glucose-raising effect of a zinc transporter (SLC30A8) variant: a 14-cohort meta-analysis.